View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 12:23 AM   #852
Ro@stedBoltsF@n
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Hey Wiz great job on this version man. These sliders have improved .
I have 3 issues that are of concern........The first one being the most bothersome.

1) I'm getting too many sacks with my LE; no matter what defense I call. I cause too much pressure and start racking up the sacks. I get atleast 5-6 sacks a game sometimes 8 or 9. I used STL and MIA Offline CCM. Jared Odrick is a 76 Ovr and plays like a monster. I even made a house rule to only blitz one time every 4 downs. When I do blitz I make sure not to send two SS or two OLB or a combination of both at a time. Vanilla defenses that ask madden gives me and I still rack up the sacks I don't know what else to do..........

2) Sam Bradford (STL) and Ryan T. (MIA) seem to accurate. I feel like I'm Tom Brady/Peyton Manning. I have lowered the QB accuracy though and I'm currently testing at 5. I think this might of solved this prob It might just be more tailored to the specific QB you are using....

3) I'm not seeing enough drops from my wide outs.......I lowered my WR Catch to 45 (like you said) and I think it solved the prob. I'm still testing...

That's it! Other than That LE Sack crap these are great!!!! If you want to ramp up the difficulty please do..... Im using MIA and STL in this version and I am just racking up the wins.

Thanks again Wiz