View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 01:26 PM   #855
Steelers23
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
My man.... Holy crap... Dude, will you show me how to pass the rock?!?!?! My a.ss is usually runnin' from a seriously hellacious pass rush, that setting my feet is something that typically only happens when I take the ball from center....

How are you able to get such gawdy numbers with these bad boyz? Jeeeeez.....

Uuuuh, I may need to create a special brew just to slow you down, Johnny Unitas...

Hey listen, P-R-O-P-S to you and your AERIAL CARPET BOMBING... It sounds like you may need my ELITE SLIDER BREW....

The ELITE SLIDER BREW, skews the balance of the game, decidedly in the CPU's favor, certainly affecting the underlying realism and attributes of the players....

As an example.... CPU RUN BLK would go to 50.... CPU PASS RUSH would go to 40..... CPU RUN REAC would go to 50 and CPU TKL & BLK SHED would go to at least 35.... HUM QB ACC would go to 5 .... Hah! Take that Johnny Unitas!

All seriousness (he, he, he) aside, I am VERY INTERESTED in finding out if QB ACC at 7 is too high and if CPU / HUM Pass rush is to low.... Also, I want to know if CPU RUN BLK is a tad too low, and if CPU RUN REAC/TKL/BLK SHED are to low....

Keep postin the box scores.... Lates.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Thanks for the props Wiz. I don't mean to gloat but did you get a chance to check out the record breaking game I had for passing yards in a game? Everything seemed to go my way in that game as the final score shows. Passes down the field seemed to find their way into my receiver's hands and the CPU couldn't wrap up with their tackles (nothing we aren't use to on Sunday's). While I'm putting up big yardage through the air, the accuracy of the passes seem to be spot on. I have always struggled in Madden to run the rock, so the lack of rushing yards I put up is nothing to worry about (as far as adjusting your awesome sliders).

I really don't have any complaints, I'm following all of your house rules to the exact word and couldn't be happier with the experience. One thing I do on kickoff's is I will switch it up on which way I will kick it, albeit left, right, or in the middle. To me, it is a little more challenging to get a 100% power kick when you use the right thumb stick and returns seem to vary more often than constantly kicking into the middle of the field at 100% power.

Great work man
Advertisements - Register to remove