Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by AE Spits Fiya
Hi guys

A couple of questions regarding overall gameplay:

I got this friend in my online league who continually abuses AI. Everytime they are in press coverage (it's easy to see) he hot routes to a Mike Wallace-streak. He beats the press 99% of the time for the easy score. He can do it 10 times a game if he so pleases. I can do it too with AJ Green (just not to the house because of his lack of speed). How can sliders help me prevent this sort of abuse?

Same goes for another of my mates who is taking Jamaal Charles to the sidelines every play (he even cuts outside on HB Dives) and runs a few yards backwards while trying to get to the outside. The AI takes useless angles trying to tackle him for -5 yards and then suddenly he turns it up the field for a huge gain. Please help me destroy that. It's the most unrealistic thing i've seen in my life - and it makes me hate my friends.

Thanks
What you need to do is plug in my blue set. Put everything exactly the way I have it with the gameplay on All-Madden and see how that goes for a few games. If they continue to have a lot of success crank it up to my black set and that problem will be solved guaranteed. . The INT slider being high will help the CPUs coverage along with giving them a high percentage chance of picking the pass off which will make your friends think twice about throwing it deep all the time..