Old 11-02-2012, 01:12 AM   #2322
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmanwa
Love the sliders, thanks a ton. 2nd game using the Texans but I have trouble running the ball. Any tips? Should I be attacking the edge with a 1-cut back like foster? Should I use slide protection on running plays?
You should attack wherever the hole opens up at. If its inside cut it back to that lane or if you have room to bounce it to the outside do that. You have to be patient and see where the hole develops and then cut it back to that area. You can't get the ball and crash inside immediately without letting the flow of the blocks develop. Check the replay of all your runs to review the mistakes you are making when you get the handoff. I guarantee you will see holes you could have cut it too but you either crashed right into the line where it was clogged or cut it back to the wrong lane. Checking the replays will give you a better feel for what you need to do when running the ball. If you have auto sprint on you need to turn it off. It's better to have full control of the runner.. Which set are you using by the way?