Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Jones
Jarodd21, first of all thanks for these sliders

I'm currently using them as commish in CCM with 4 other HUM controlled teams. One of my friends is the Eagles and he is having a few issues that I am not having. For Example, Desean Jackson has been hurt 3 times this year... broken ribs twice and now a broken collarbone... is this type of thing typical? He uses Deseaon a lot I believe.

I don't have very many dropped passes but the same guy is dropping passings constantly. He does not use directional passing and I told him I think that could be why... user catching is at 45 so I'm not sure why he is having a huge issue. Can you offer any input?
He's probably sending them across the middle a lot and they are dropping the passes because they a getting blasted. Jackson and Macklin aren't that great in traffic. .You won't see many wide open drops with the catching at 45 so I know he's sending them in traffic a lot..

I'm not sure why Jackson is getting hurt.It's probably the same issue with the drop passes. He's laying them out to dry across the middle a lot and they are getting punished. He should be using Jackson in space.

To me it sounds like he needs to get in the lab a little bit and work on some things. The bad thing about playing with other people is that everyone isn't always on the same level and you are going to get a few out the group who have issues all the time..

Which set are y'all using?