Old 11-02-2012, 05:58 PM   #46
EccentricMeat
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by free24ride1
Hmm.. what if your playing on Player Lock and your teammates are CPU? Dosent it make your CPU teammates smarter if you edit the user tendency? The same thing about offensive awareness, if your playing in Player Lock, and put 80 offensive awareness for the user, your CPU teammates would play more realistic rather than always attacking the basket. Or does your CPU teammates only get affected by the CPU sliders? I thought that CPU sliders only affect the CPU your playing against, not your CPU teammates.

I'm kinda confused how user tendencies would work out if you had CPU teammates
Ah, player lock is a good point. I can't say for certain, but I would guess that the User tendencies effect your teammates, while the CPU tendencies only effect your opponent's team. So yes, editing User tendencies for player lock should be viable.

I would try making the User tendencies equal to the AI, but keep Play Passing Lanes at default.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP GUTT CAPONE
Never mind , I jumped the gun i think. I played 2 more games and Thompson went 3-8 and 4-10 from the stripe. I guess he was on a luck streak the first 3 games, but i was wondering if back to back games affect ratings in association(fatigue) that could drop a players ratings -short term? Anyway i plan on using these sliders long term and so far have seen a great variety and difference from each team and am loving it. I am 3-2 ad the Cavs and have lossed from mistakes and won from good shot decisions, cant ask for much more, love it!
Glad to hear that your problem solved itself. Variety is a good thing, remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Just played one quarter.

Saw Bynum score on 5 post ups, and they threw the ball into Wilkins who had a mismatch with Maynor twice
Nice! What changes did you make?