View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 05:17 AM   #872
Ro@stedBoltsF@n
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

My Vote: #2

I'm all for Realism and Sim. I don't want to play NFL Blitz or some Arcade rubbish. If I have to Game Flow or make other sacrifices to get realism/stats and SIM play out of the AI then so be it. These sliders are already soooo close. I would hate to see this direction go south The ATTRIBUTES of the player is the most important part of the game. If attributes aren't going to be accounted for I don't see what's the point of even playing the game. I would love for my players to actually matter....

I tried many other sliders before yours Wiz and never have I experienced as much realism. If others want more of a challenge and don't want realism their are many other slider sets that are EXACTLY like that hot mama (Sofia Vergara #1). Those slider sets are everywhere....they shouldn't be hard to find. Cheese-fest!!! Money plays!!! Constantly blitzing!!! Etc... is the only way to win. How is this enjoyable? To each his own.....

You are going in the right direction! We are almost there! Stay the course......
Holy Grail of Madden is the goal.......