View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 05:51 AM   #873
BrianU
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

I'm voting Green party!!

What about posting the sim style sliders and making that the main focus for testing but also posting adjustments to allow User defense? From my play time trying user called defense with V5 I feel the only adjustments needed is CPU Run Block, USER INT, and CPU Pass Blocking and possibly USER Tackling if needed but I am leaving it 0.

I have been playing around with V5 to allow me to call defense without feeling cheap as well as increasing USER Rushing difficulty a touch. It felt super hard at first but now that I have learned the ropes I actually felt it being more manageable. I completely see what you mean about average players playing like stars and such.

I am sort of on the fence about using my own plays or having the game call for me on defense. Offense isn't an issue at all I have no problem doing gameflow or ask madden its just the defensive side, defense without your own play calling feels stale since you aren't controlling the main guy like with offense and I dislike the CPU giving me three options for a zone passing defense when I KNOW the CPU is gonna run 2 yards to pickup the first down.. this is using AskMadden perhaps GameFlow would be better as you can pick Aggressive. For me Conventional Playcalling with major house rules would be the ideal option its just a matter of seeing if its feasible without destroying the delicate balance you have crafted allowing the differentiation of teams/players.

I was thinking maybe do Ask Madden on offense, and GameFlow defense. You know what is best, don't break the set if user defense is going to cause issues. As you've said Jarrod has a great set and options I was talking to him the other day. But you offer something different and that's a great thing they are both great sets! please don't abandon the sim style attribute based gameplay if User D isn't of workable function which it very well may not be.

We all trust your noble judgment king Wiz!

Last edited by BrianU; 11-03-2012 at 06:04 AM.