Old 11-03-2012, 12:55 PM   #2356
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by anushogs
Right, I did some research before posting here, i'm not crashing into the line. I just found no way to wait and be patient, when I tried, I was always met in the backfield by someone. I have auto sprint off. Also, how do people typically play running back on Madden 2013? Do they juke left and right or spin or stiff arm when being met by a defender? Or just let the computer attempt to break a tackle? Typically when I would see a hole, I would try to fast juke left or right, but it would do that damn SLOW juke and I would just get annihilated by a defensive linemen shedding a block or a linebacker filling the gap, how do you fast juke to right or left?
Yeah you have to be patient as far as seeing where the hole is forming then you have to cut it to that lane.. Check the replays and you'll see what I'm talking about. Naw I don't do any juking when I'm running inside. I make all my cuts with the analog stick. Hitting the juke buttons slows me down.. I only use that in the open field sometimes. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by anushogs
(I didn't find a way to edit previous message?)

Also, I went down to the green sliders and had 220+ yards rushing and 3 touchdowns, so i'm working my way back up. I also struggled defended the run so I turned those down also.

Joe Flacco was 8/11 for 76 yards and 2 ints and ray rice was 20 attempts 52 yards. I did not mess with the passing sliders for offense, so I guess if they can't get the running game going their passing game sucks too?
In the first game after you tweak a slider the CPU usually plays likd crap.. It take sliders a game or two to really settl in after tweaking something. Your next game should be good. .