Old 11-03-2012, 03:49 PM   #2370
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGarza13
Played the 0-10 Panthers with all the new tweaks, and I won 18-8... What a weird game we both got safties.

Cutler finished with 1 TD 0 INTs 246 yards and at 46%, yeah 46 haha. Cutler was cruising the first half then My number 1 2 and 3 WR's all got injured for the game. Marshall, Jeffery, and Bennett were the recievers who all got knocked out (all will be back next week.) They all had 90 CIT so there were no drops. In the 2nd half there was 9 drops! Thanks to Hester, undrafted Rookie FA, and another late round rookie.

The drops were definitly realistic considering which players they were.. haha. I adjusted and ran the ball more to secure the W.

Overall, the Panthers D was sufacating. Beason was all over me and their D line man handled my O-line all game. My defense was just as good sacking Cam Newton 10 times, Peppers with 4 of those. Newton had a decent game and they actually ran it pretty well, but my D kept on taking advantage of turnovers (2 forced fumbles be Peppers and a pick by Tillman.)

Now 9-2 on the season!
Good low scoring win.. I like when I see games like that on the black set.. Haha!

Man your backup WRs were definitely letting you down that game with the drops.. Your defense was out there handling business with the sack party.. Who do you play next?