View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 01:49 AM   #598
free24ride1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonH
Are the new sliders for post-patch? I'm playing an unpatched version and the new sliders seemed very arcadey...Scored 65 points as the Celtics before the half without really trying, and Rondo had 9 steals before the half. I'm 3 games into a season with the old sliders (the one with the 65 injury rate), and I'm 2-1, avg'ing 103.3 ppg, opponent's 96.3 ppg, shooting .504, the numbers seem about right. The only thing is that, like others have said, Rondo isn't able to get past defenders 90% of the time, so I will maybe adopt the new quickness sliders. Also there is way too much contact, as others have said too. Those contact animations are just death. Which slider controls contact? (Sorry if this has been answered before....)

All in all, they're really great sliders, any frustrations I might have so far have to do with how realistic it sims the nba.
Haven't downloaded any 2K updates yet, so I guess I also have the unpatched version. I think there's lots of contact, but that might just be me.

Last edited by free24ride1; 11-04-2012 at 01:58 AM.