View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 01:36 AM   #599
Sundown
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
It's only a good thing if they update us on WHAT they're tuning. Because we have guys working on stuff through BOTH sliders (attributes and tendencies) AND rosters (ratings and coach profiles). So there is a LOT that WE are trying to fix. If they provide an "official patch" then we receive the notes on those. BUT, if they're "tuning" this game through updates we won't know. So you may think this is a blessing in disguise, but when you sit back and say, "hey, when is the next slider set coming out?" then it becomes MY job to try and fix this crap, while guys like you get to wait.

The problem is that I'm not sure what they changed so I don't know what to fix. But it's clear this game was changed through an update and I'm struggling to figure out what the issues are we're now presented with, so I'm groping in the dark, so to speak.

What I'm seeing is an unstoppable CPU offense that shoots the lights out no matter what I do. I feel totally helpless right now, but I'm thinking about lowering some things that I previously didn't want to touch...

So, no, this is not a good thing....
I totally know what you mean. Seems like 2K likes to not advertise their stealth fixes and call attention to anything that was broken before. It would make all of our lives a lot easier if they were transparent with everything. What I meant was that the stock slider guys (which is the vast majority out there) might be getting a better game, but I'd rather they told us what was changed and what wasn't to eliminate endless testing.