View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 10:40 AM   #2397
steelcitycobra
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Just a bit of feedback after first game with new updates.

I started my CCM over from scratch - my stats had gotten unrealistic in previous CCM. I had been playing 8 minute quarters, no accelerated clock. On the black set, Osweiller was on course to set a new passing yard record in his rookie season. Worked out i was averaging 46 pass plays per game and 19 runs (not completely unrealistic) However, too many of my scores were creeping into the 65-45, 52-45 ranges. TD to INT ration was about right.

Gone with 7 minutes in new CCM, no accelerated clock. Think that should be about right. Plugged in sliders in pre-season game and then supersimmed. Can't stand pre-season! That seemed to bed in new slider set.

Won vs Eagles 35-24 in first game. Close most of the game but pulled away at end. Previously i had been having games with 3-8 sacks. With new slider set i managed just two. One of these was Vick running into own offensive lineman as pocket collapsed. More realistic but i should point out that i didn't see any of the DL get off a block in the entire game. Once engaged it was a done deal with CPU pass blocking at 30. Even usering my LE, i couldn't get off the block (although Irvin my LE isn't strong) Pass blocking definitely helping CPU passing though.

* Just as a side note, i left pass reaction and INT on old set. I'm usually around NFL average if not lower, despite having Haden and Peterson (trade) at CB. I am considering helping out the CPU rushing mor though. I'm always number 1 against the run and never really struggle with that.

Last edited by steelcitycobra; 11-04-2012 at 10:50 AM.