View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 09:00 AM   #1
nelsonb24
Rookie

nelsonb24's Arena

OVR: 0
My NBA2k14 wishlist.

I am addicted to this game, absolutely love it. Anyway, after playing at least 1 game a day since release I have some cool, realistic additions for next year that I think would really add to the game.

1) A way to program custom PA Announcer recordings for the players on our team. For instance, using our Kinect we could record an audio and then use that audio for each time one of our team's players scores in association mode. That'd be really fun & I think it's feasible as well. I'm a big 76ers fan so it'd be fun to make a really cool "Andddrreeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww Bynum!" recording each time he scores.

2) SUPERSIM. I am an offline player. I like to have realistic scores so I keep my play & sim minutes to 12/gm. The issue with that however is that it can take a long time to play each game. I usually play up to half time & then sim till the end of the game. In Madden you have the ability to sim up to any point in the game & then take over. I wish I could sim to halftime in NBA2k13 and then play the rest of the gamew.

3) A way to create new jerseys, custom floors, and possibly new arenas for our teams.

What do you guys think? I don't think it would be that hard to do either of these & I really think they would each be a great addition!

Post yours!
Advertisements - Register to remove