View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 08:28 PM   #1
icepikk
Rookie

OVR: 2
Freezing/corrupted offline CCM files

So I was three seasons deep in my offline ccm and had been playing it for weeks with no issues. Then last night I went to load it and once it said it was loaded, the whole system froze. I tried it both with resuming and with loading it from the list of all files. Tried it many times with the same results. I looked around to see if anyone had any issues but most of the freezing came randomly. I still tried all the things such as saving it to my hard drive and erasing the system cache to no avail. I also tried to load other careers to see if it was a limited issue and it said they were corrupted and couldn't be loaded. I finally gave up and started a new one earlier today. I simulated through the first season and did the draft and all that and was quite happy with it. So I saved it to play later. Just tried playing it and now it says THAT file is corrupted! I need to know what is causing these issues because I love this game but I won't keep wasting my time on it of my careers just stop working randomly. And no, online ccm is not an option for me at the moment. Thanks for any help.
Advertisements - Register to remove