View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 09:45 PM   #2441
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Okay made a few more updates to the front page..

Lowered the Accelerated clock to 10.

You still have plenty of time to read the defense and make your adjustments at the line of scrimmage. You shouldn't have alot of time to make a bunch of audibles and hot routes at the line of scrimmage. Not realistic at all and this bring an extra challenge to the game which forces you to use the play you called in the huddle most of the time unless you are quick with your reads. I still have plenty of time to make my adjustments when I need to so this shouldn't be an issue for others...

On all 4 sets I lowered the CPUs fumbles to 45..

I decided to lower the CPUs fumbles to 45.. There was a lot of complaints about the CPU not fumbling the ball. After a while I started to notice I wasn't getting many forced fumbles myself after playing a lot of games. Most of the forced fumbles I was getting was strip sacks on the QB. I didn't force many against the skill players(RBs and WRs).

On the Green set I raised the CPUs catching to 50..

On the Red set I raised the CPUs catching to 65.

On the Blue set I raised the CPUs catching to 80.

On the Black set I raised the CPUs catching to 95.

I decided to raise the CPUs catching up 5 points on all 4 sets. I still wasn't satisfied with the CPUs passing even after raising there pass blocking and lowering the USER INTs. It was ok but I still felt like it needed one more tweak from some where so instead of going crazy with raising there pass blocking some more I decided to raise there catching.. The few games I played with the tweaks I was getting torched pretty good with the pass so hopefully I don't have to make any more tweaks to get the CPUs passing going.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 11-05-2012 at 09:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove