View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 03:01 PM   #2463
steelcitycobra
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
In my opinion 0 threshold represents the most accurate disparity between faster and slower players. That doesn't mean that speed becomes everything because if you have players with good acceleration you'll see them make plays against guys that are faster then them. I see it all the time but when a faster player catches stride you won't see him getting walked down by a slower player. I think you should try it out for a few games just to see how you like it.. I definitely prefer that guys use 0 threshold with my sliders. It also affects the USER getting a good pass rush because it helps faster DEs or LBs get off the edge quickly against slower Olineman..

Let me know how it goes with the accuracy at 3.. It's tough man.. You have to really be on point with the left stick..
Right outta the gate with user accuracy at 3 i'm noticing a huge difference. Take drag routes for example. With user accuracy on 5, putting stick up and right (when receiver is crossing left to right) will lead the receiver off his original route slightly, leading him upfield. A bullit pass with no stick would typically hit him in stride or if a bad pass, slightly behind him, with receiver losing momentum but pass still catchable. With accuracy at 3, the stick up and right results in a catch, receiver staying on his route. No stick and the pass completely sails - every time i've tried that anyway. This is going to take some getting used to as the small adjustment in user accuracy makes passing completely different - will need to experiment with all the routes.

Starting new CCM, my QB has accuracy in low 80's at moment (obviously i'll develop this) If i had an elite QB, perhaps making the move to 3 would be slightly easier. I'll be cutting down my playbook until i develop my qb and practice throwing all the routes. I 'll try threshold at 0.