Old 11-06-2012, 05:24 PM   #2467
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcitycobra
Right outta the gate with user accuracy at 3 i'm noticing a huge difference. Take drag routes for example. With user accuracy on 5, putting stick up and right (when receiver is crossing left to right) will lead the receiver off his original route slightly, leading him upfield. A bullit pass with no stick would typically hit him in stride or if a bad pass, slightly behind him, with receiver losing momentum but pass still catchable. With accuracy at 3, the stick up and right results in a catch, receiver staying on his route. No stick and the pass completely sails - every time i've tried that anyway. This is going to take some getting used to as the small adjustment in user accuracy makes passing completely different - will need to experiment with all the routes.

Starting new CCM, my QB has accuracy in low 80's at moment (obviously i'll develop this) If i had an elite QB, perhaps making the move to 3 would be slightly easier. I'll be cutting down my playbook until i develop my qb and practice throwing all the routes. I 'll try threshold at 0.
Yeah it's tough man. You have to make sure you angle the stick exactly where you want the ball placed.. The throw that I struggle with the most is the post corner to the left side of the field. I put the ball on the money on the right side of the field but when I try to throw it to the left side the ball sails on me about 50 percent of the time.. Haha! I think I'm doing something wrong when I'm twisting the stick that way.. I'll get it figured out though.. I don't have any trouble with any of the other routes.. You probably need to jump back in practice and work with the USER accuracy at 3 for a little bit before you take it to the game..

Let me know how it goes with the threshold at 0.. The threshold at 0 also forces you to scheme different when the other team has a speedy deep threat. .