View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 06:41 PM   #2470
steelcitycobra
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah it's tough man. You have to make sure you angle the stick exactly where you want the ball placed.. The throw that I struggle with the most is the post corner to the left side of the field. I put the ball on the money on the right side of the field but when I try to throw it to the left side the ball sails on me about 50 percent of the time.. Haha! I think I'm doing something wrong when I'm twisting the stick that way.. I'll get it figured out though.. I don't have any trouble with any of the other routes.. You probably need to jump back in practice and work with the USER accuracy at 3 for a little bit before you take it to the game..

Let me know how it goes with the threshold at 0.. The threshold at 0 also forces you to scheme different when the other team has a speedy deep threat. .
First full regular season game with threshold at 0 and 3 as accuracy. My Browns vs Eagles. Practiced a little offence in pre-season games to get used to stick and hoping that has bedded in sliders. Not 100% on that as Eagles offence played terrible against me first half - shut down their first three drives, one with a pick 6. Score finished 52 -38 after they made some plays late on. Mychal Kendricks (trade) at LOLB plays like a freak with his speed coming off the edge with 0 threshold. Noticeable difference.

Yeah, not completely figured out the stick on the post corner yet. I'm slowly developing my understanding of what works best for me with acc at 3. Balls seem to sail on ins/outs if you push directly in direction of route but up and in direction of route improves accuacy and leads throw a little? Slants i normally throw up and in opposite direction of route to prevent ball sailing (depnding on defender position obv) or low which results in much shallower route.

Drags i mentioned previously - qb more accurate for me if if i go up and in direction of route (low or no stick is a no no) The post corner.... it sails on me about 50% of time as well, both sides!!! Its one throw that i have no strategy with the stick on yet. Thought i had figuered it out in practice mode throwing inside shoulder - tried in pre-season game and got easily picked! I seem to find timing and touch more important on this route. If i make throw just after receiver breaks with right amount of touch i usually make it. I kinda accept the ball sailing on this throw some of the time because i accept its a hard throw to make and its such a high reward play. When you make the throw, its a big pay. Would like to know what you doing on the right side with that throw though!