Old 11-06-2012, 06:41 PM   #2471
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
Hey Jarrod, for just started a new CCM using your black set for the user, and some black level sliders and some in-betweeners (typically the middle number between blue and black set) for the cpu. Finally feel the legit challenge I've been missing again. It's so much better now that the cpu can run the ball as well haha.

How's your CCM going btw? Record?
What's going on man? I was wondering when you was going to get back on the set.. I seen you messing around with other sets.. Guess you couldn't find that perfect challenge...

Yeah I'm definitely glad the fixed the issues with the CPUs running... I couldn't even play the game anymore.. Now I been slowly toning down there run. Haha!

I just been running a test CCM at the moment. I haven't officially cranked my real CCM up yet because I wanna make sure the sliders are all the way on point. I'm still ironing out a few kinks but I'm very close. I've gotten my *** handed to me a few times in my test games though. Haha! I wasn't feeling the CPUs passing so that was the area I been messing with the most for the past few days.. It seems pretty good so far..

What tweaks did you make? Post the set for me when you get a chance. .
Advertisements - Register to remove