View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 07:08 AM   #2490
trustandfall
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Jarrod, you asked what slider set I was using, I don't recall the color off hand, but the lowest difficulty.. IE: easiest... for now

My Fantasy Draft CCM is playing out very nicely. After that first crazy game against the Jaguars, I came out and won a nailbiter against the colts in week 2 by returning a kickoff for a touchdown with < 20 seconds left.. That was intense. Ryan Matthews ran the ball ALL OVER my defense.. Just like Ray Rice did in the first game.

The third game was interesting.. I was playing an offense that just on paper looked god awful. I completely dismantled the 49'ers on the road.. It felt good to blow a team out. Their offense was Gabbart at QB, Maurice Morris at half back (chris johnson was injured), Jimmy Graham, Michael Jenkins, Kevin Walter, Alshon Jeffery and TJ Graham at wideouts.. As you can see, horrible offense.. The 49'ers drafted poorly on offense in my fantasy draft and their defense couldn't stop my stacked offense of Luck, AP, Roddy White, Julio Jones and Jermaine Gresham.. Final score was 44-17 and they score 14 in the 4th quarter..

So here I am thinking "Man, this is easy, I'm going to have to move up sliders." Yeah.. that was until I got destroyed by the Lions who had drafted Locker, Ben Tate and Steve Smith.. Man Smith shredded my defense.. 11 catches, 251 yards, 3 touchdowns. I lost 44-31 but it wasn't as close as the score suggested.

And then, in Week 5 the undefeated Titans came to Minneapolis... Their offense looked absolutely beast.. Michael Vick, Jamaal Charles, Vernon Davis, Anquan Boldin and Calvin Johnson. I thought I'd be blown out for sure... But Vick went 15/32 for 224 yards, Charles was held to less than 75 yards rushing, and Adrian Peterson went off for me. 23 carries, 152 yards and a long TD. Roddy White also had 7 catches for 142 yards and 2 touchdowns including a beautiful corner of the end zone fade route from the 2 yardline that played out just like it'd look in real life. I demolished them, 34-6.

I'm now 3-2 going into week 6 and having a blast. I kind of hope I don't make the playoffs right off the bat but I really did draft a great team. I wouldn't be all too surprised if I did.

QB - Andrew Luck (100-180, 55%, 1718 yards, 12 td's 12 picks, 82.5 QB Rating)
Halfback - Adrian Peterson (106 carries, 514 yards, 4.8 YPC, 6 TD, 0 fumbles, 102.8 YPG)
Wide-out's - Roddy White (29-594), Julio Jones(27-411), Jermaine Gresham (15-259), Titus Young (14-198), Jacoby Ford (6-61)

Defensive stand-out's -
Patrick Chung, Brandon Carr, Malcolm Jenkins, Patrick Peterson, Shawn Merriman, Justin Babineaux, Sedrick Ellis, Bruce Irvin, Jonathan Vilma.

I absolutely love how my team ended up panning out from the draft. I think I would have rather had RG3 over luck, but he was already taken and Luck was the best QB on the board at the time.

Thanks for the great sliders!