View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 06:39 AM   #1
sabres32
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
rookies/depth chart/offline ccm

so i'm in my 4th season in offline CCM and for some reason (which im now glad I did) I typed and saved each teams first round picks from the beginning of my franchise. Ive gone back and looked at various teams depth charts and I noticed many of these players are buried in the depth chart yet they have higher ratings than the 1st 2nd and even 3rd string guys. Perfect example is...after my 2nd season the Raiders went crazy and ended up with 3 first round picks. As of right now the 6th overall pick, a CB, has an 80 overall and is the 6th CB listed on the depth chart behind players who have ratings of 86,75,76 and 78. The 14th overall pick, a ROLB has an 86 overall rating and he isnt even 3rd string for his position or even LOLB, hes buried wayyyyyyy down in the depth chart. And finally the 20th overall pick, a HB with an 79 overall rating is 3rd on the depth chart behind a 89 and 72 overall players. Cant really say theyre still being developed because its been 2 seasons that they've been in the league. I find this to be extremely lame and I might try to trade for one of them.
Advertisements - Register to remove