View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 03:21 PM   #106
ffaacc03
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: Understanding slider coefficients

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj68
acc i dont think hustle affects all those things, if you look at each players individual slider ratings, and you go to hustle it says" how a player goes after loose balls, the best way to determine what a slider does is go into the each individual slider settings per player and read the caption, i thought the same thing as you did also, but regardless its nice to see players hustling i dont think it has anything to do with rebounding, hustle is usually based off of scappy playing and loose balls
A sincere tip, the default descriptions arent the best way to see up to what extend they can have an effect ... hehe, welcome to 2k editing ... hustle relates to all I said.

To just give you an example, recently a dev confirmed that the runners/floaters execution/accuracy (should be a rating) is affected by the tendency (supposedly limited to amount of occurrence).

With 2k, there is more than meet the eyes ! ... so, test, test and test (with an open mind and without any prejudices) and you might get responses to most (sadly not all) of your answers.

Last edited by ffaacc03; 11-08-2012 at 04:24 PM.