View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:58 PM   #887
Sturzinator
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weewam
Just wanted to chime in about subs real quick. I've been playing with fatigue set at 75, and at this setting auto-subs actually work. It ties into your player's stamina so you have to keep that in mind when you set your auto-subs, but I've been consistently seeing my starting hbs, as well as wrs coming out when they get tired. The downside is that injuries occur more frequently when players are fatigued, but I've also noticed something interesting in that regard - animations. I'm not entirely 100% on this, but I think that the animations after the tackle reflect the fatigue the players are feeling. For example, I started a drive at the 20 and made 5 passes for medium to short yardage with 4 of those passes going to my #1 wr. The guy is a beast but his only issue is a relatively low stamina. After his third catch, the after play animations show him getting up a bit slower - this is what I'm talking about. Since tackles drain stamina, my guy was getting fatigued, which the animation showed. He came out after his next catch which makes me think the animations are accurate in reflecting fatigue. I've seen this trend a lot with players I use heavily in my games. It's something to keep in mind, and is important because it can let you know when to sit your guy to give him rest so he won't get hurt.
I assume when you say they are working, you also mean that you did not see any OLinemen or DBs sub out with this set at 75.

This, for the most part, has been the problem with the autosubs.