Old 11-09-2012, 07:21 PM   #2540
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by vess111
All Madden - Black Set - 13 min Qtrs - 14 sec run off.

---
First time posting in these forums, been an avid madden player since -99 ,

Jarod amazing job on the sliders having a great time , I will come with some input on my results on my NE Patriots CCM offline as well as the sliders.

Current status: (3rd Season Tom Brady retired first season Duh!)
5-3
vs Jets- W 30-27
@ Titans W 37-25
@ Cheifs L 28-10
W4 - Bye
vs Bills W 24-2 ( Starting playing around with the penalty sliders!)
@ Dolphins W 24-16
vs Rams L 24-17 ( key injuries on offense, Loyd, Hernandez, Ridley)
@ Jets L 24-14
vs Colts W 17-14

Offense Rank : 32 (!) obs early bye week
Defensive Rank : 1

Offense INTs 15 ( My bad though taking bad decisions.. , )
Sacks: 29 (!!!) trying to do less INTs, but having problems with Passprotection..

Def INTs: 6 (rank 29th)
Sacks :16 (middle of the pack)

----------

Quick Feedback, Clearly the sliders must be a bit dependent on what team you are using.. When I still had Tom Brady i could kill a team with 400+ yards in the air with QB setting down at 3..

Now with Mallet, im up to around 6-7 at the black set but I still struggle..

Defense same story, before I had huge problems stopping the run, drafted a great ILB and SS , signed some FA big DEnds going back to 3-4 and im shutting down the run with the same settings..

OBS:. Recently been doing some heavy labbing on the penalty sliders which actually makes huge changes in the game..

And to my surprise.. Even play calling logic is altered with changing the penalty sliders..

I recently played 49rs as my next game (4 times) 2 times with Jarods Penalty sliders, and then 2x with some changes ( mainly, Holding, Clipping, Def Pass INT and OFF pass Int at 55-45 , and Punter Intereferennce..)

What happend (very general feedback)?
First 2 games 49ers comes out and are run heavy.. and the passing game is very tight on both sides of the ball..

Next 2 games I drop some of the penelty settings down - Holding around 55 , Clipping 45 , Interference calls between 55-45 )

49ers comes out starting with 10 pass plays... seperation is completely different between defensive backs and WRs, The running game are totally shutdown on both sides..

But the best part is that defensive players are taking MUCH better angles of attack.

Will run some more tests..

re
vess

What's going on man? Glad you are enjoying the sliders. It's always good getting feedback from the guys who are using the black set since that is the set I'm using.

You should have stuck with the Accuracy at 3 or 4 with Mallet until you got his accuracy up.. Haha! I know it would have been tough but you should have dealt with it since he was going to be your QB and try to play to his strengths..

I'm glad you are noticing the difference when you have better players on your team. Some people think that ratings don't matter when you crank up the sliders for the CPU but obviously it does.. If you have good players on your team and you know what you are doing you will have success. If you have garbage players you will struggle..

I guess I'm going to have to look into this penalty slider theory to see if it affects the gameplay like some of y'all are saying..

Keep me posted on your games man..