Old 11-10-2012, 09:00 AM   #2560
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcitycobra
I wouldn't say i'm struggling with one throw in particular. I think i've mentioned before, the post corner probably gives me more big plays AND results in more picks than my other throws. High risk high reward i suppose. I have thrown quite a few picks on slants to my TE when the MLB has suddenly jumped the route when it looked like he had a couple of steps - occassionaly my QB has completely let the the throw get away from him on this route, overthrowing in direction of route significantly resulting in pick. Poor accuracy probably not helped because i don't have an elite QB yet. I'm starting to throw low a bit more on this route if my player is not wide open and this is helping a lot.

I probably haven't run it enough, especially late in games. When i've been up by more than one score i can get a bit careless trying to boost xp by running up the score. I think the urge to boost xp is partly responsible for the high scores. With user accuracy on 3 its definitely a challenge but i'm enjoying it. Fairly confident i'll finish season with more TD's than INT's.

Not sure exactly how many plays i'm getting IN TOTAL. I'll pay closer attention. I can work it out for offence. Through 9 games i have 418 pass attempts and 135 rush attemps. 61 plays on offence - about right for the NFL?
Yeah that post corner is definitely a high risk, high reward play. I'm always looking to come back to me 2nd or 3rd read on those plays because you can tell when it's going to ne covered after the snap.

Yeah 60 plays a game is on average. Is the CPU getting close to that too? It should be around 120 combined with both teams.. That's counting sacks, FGs, and punts too..