Old 11-10-2012, 05:18 PM   #22
JasonWilliams55
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP GUTT CAPONE
There were alot of blocked shots on both sides at first due to me adjusting to hall of fame and the cpu went on a cold streak in the 2nd and 3rd qtrs. Also once i noticed how tough cpu D was i started to run alot of plays to get better shots, and this slowed down the game alot, meaning longer times to score. I have played these with offline association. These stats shouldnt be worthy of any slider changes because i am used to allstar diff, and was learning how the cpu plays. Ill run another tonight now that i know what to expect, and post the stats. Still think these sliders have the potential to b awesome though, like what im seeing.
Time to start trimming those long plays and getting some good quick sets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
Best sliders out so far i want to try these with True shooting instead of shot stick i think it will make a big difference what do you think
Thanks.

I only play shot stick cause I want to make the shot, not have it 'determined' for me. Shooting success sliders would need to be reworked and possibly some defensive ones too.