View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:14 AM   #7
wudl83
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: My Bobcats franchise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUTigers2324
There is no reason Kemba should be on reserve...he's one of the better point guards in the game (and, incidentally, way, way younger and better than Delonte). If you're not going to use him, trade him for a first round pick or a better front court player (you ought to be able to pull in someone pretty good for a PG the caliber of Kemba).

Ramon Sessions is a pass-first, facilitating point guard who is not a particularly good shooter (in game, he's just streaky IRL)...why's he starting at SG?

I love Jeff Taylor and would have never traded him...but, I think you're basically on the right track. Keep rebuilding!
Different questions, same answers.
In Slimm's roster West has a 87 mid range, 81 3-pointer. Sessions has a 88 3-pointer. Kemba Walker has a 68 mid range, 72 3-pointer.
West has 68 defensive awareness and 80 on-ball defense. Sessions has 46 and 69. Walker has 43 and 69.
Walker is faster and the better passer. But I do not profit from a great passer when I have noone who can shoot the ball.

I know, in reality it would be different. But it is a game.

To be honest I got no clue where Slimm's rating come from in detail. But is by far the best roster for PC out there.