Old 11-12-2012, 06:05 PM   #711
mkharsh33
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
I'm not sure where he got that information from. I sure haven't seen anything posted here that says 2K addressed the issue with CPU players grabbing rebounds and sprinting down the court ...

Speaking of that, I've played 2K12 and 2K11 the last few days and noticed that same thing happened in both games! Crazy that I never really noticed it to be an issue until this year.
Dan, I've been playing 2K11 to DEATH this last week - honestly, I'm sick and tired of 2K13 - starting to hate it. But in 2K11, in my personal sliders I have nearly all the tendencies on ZERO (for sliders) and the game plays perfectly. I still see fast breaks, but I also see the cpu run their offense. On superstar level, I've created the most fun slider set I've used in a video game ever. Today I was playing with my 97-98 roster set. As the Celtics I lost to Philly by 18. Then I played as the Heat at home against the Hornets and I won by 10 (but had to hang on as I was up by 20 and blew the lead late). Shooting percentages were both at 47% apiece and the gameplay was so realistic it wasn't funny (Glen Rice lit me up for 39 pts and with Alonzo Mourning I had 32, along with Timmy Hardaway's 18 pts, 11 assts).

One of the things I discovered in 2K11 is that I've turned the cpu quickness to 100, with the user at 5. I cannot blow past players on the dribble, which was my biggest gripe with that game - no more. BUT, with speedy guys, given the right circumstance, I can. I just LOVE 2K11 - and I keep telling myself to give up on any future basketball games, and as much as I see some improvements with 2K13 (2K12 was a piece of crap) it just doesn't give me any fun when I play it.
Advertisements - Register to remove