View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 08:21 PM   #738
kamackeris76
MVP

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I busted out 2K11 and played 3 games last night. From my 1997-1998 roster file I played as San Antonio at home against Toronto. At the end of the game the stats were so real it wasn't funny. Both teams shot 44% - and I got 25 pts, 11 rebs and 3 blocks from David Robinson, 24 pts from Del Negro and Tim Duncan got me 17 points and 17 rebs.... I even tweaked a few small things on my 2K11 slider set and I feel I have now created the most realistic slider set I've ever used in a video game. Now, that means nothing here, but my 2K13 days are waning....
For some reason don't ask why I just really couldn't get into 2k11... Maybe it didn't play well out the box or maybe it just didn't grab my balls like fifa11 did (I'm a brit and football is my first love..kicking the ball not throwing lol).. I didn't give it any time at all and it got sold... Now nothing but 2k13 has been in my Xbox since release.... But the more you bang on about 11 the more I want to play it.... Is it really that much better? If I got it are your sliders available and the rosters you use?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2