View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:15 PM   #744
jcern23
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

[quote=kamackeris76;2044430077]For some reason don't ask why I just really couldn't get into 2k11... Maybe it didn't play well out the box or maybe it just didn't grab my balls like fifa11 did (I'm a brit and football is my first love..kicking the ball not throwing lol).. I didn't give it any time at all and it got sold... Now nothing but 2k13 has been in my Xbox since release.... But the more you bang on about 11 the more I want to play it.... Is it really that much better? If I got it are your sliders available and the rosters you use?
Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE

2k11 is the king of 2ks for sim imo ive been working on updating the rosters for three weeks its been a pain and yes mks sliders are still available and are the best just search it. I have been back and forth tryin to give 13 a chance but im with mk this 13 stuff is more of a debacle and we have no idea whats goin on under the hood with the updates all we know is its basically like somebodys altering sliders and not posting them on os lol

? For mk 100 for steals u dont feel may be too high on ur superstar 2k11s? Only have played a few but seems a tad bit easy other than that sliders are playin great if u have any other tweaks could ya let me know thx