View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:22 PM   #81
bwiggy33
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: AlTito's NHL 13 Sliders

Well I decided to put NHL in once again. There's things I don't like about it and other things that are great. Sadly I have hardly played this game because the Negatives outweigh the positives IMO. Anywho I got the rosters all set up as well as the sliders and I had two very good games. The pressure is good from the CPU. Sure the easy entry is still there but the slower speed takes that away a little bit I think. The CPU players have more time to react when you take the puck in the zone and go immediately to the slot. It's forced me to set up play a little bit more. I still dislike how this game is so North South but that's nothing sliders will ever be able to fix.

Anyway AlTito good job on the sliders. Hopefully it will be able to keep my interest. Your sliders definitely won't be the problem if I do lose interest though. I think it's just the combination of the lockout and the fact that some of the same problems from past years are still in the game.

One thing I noticed from the first two games is that there was only a total of 3 penalties called. All 3 were against the CPU. I don't know if it's 1.06 or what but it's very strange. For the few games I played with 1.05 when it came out I was getting a perfect amount of calls. Anyway should I switch back to 1.05? Thanks and once again good job on the sliders.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NFL-Denver Broncos
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea
Advertisements - Register to remove