Old 11-15-2012, 05:46 PM   #225
EccentricMeat
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakename22
No prob man. Im plugging it in now. When you played with the new update what kind of defense did you see from the cpu?

Also do you know where I can find out how to post the results. I searched and couldn't find anything.
With my new update, the defense plays a lot more true to their ratings IMO. I can get past defenders that I should be able to fairly regularly, and I can dominate when there is a mismatch. But if the I'm up against a good defender, things get a lot more difficult which is EXACTLY how I think it should be. Also, if there is a defender nearby, I like that there presence is actually felt by the shooter in the form of not only shot percentage, but also in the animation that gets carried out.

To post results, all I do is either take a picture of the Team Stats screen. As for those box scores people keep putting up, I'm not sure how exactly you do that. Sorry I can't help you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheezyBacon
I just finished a game against Portland and it was my most competitive game yet. They actually used Aldridge more than when I first played them. I don't really have any major gripes right now.

This was my first game with the updated sliders. I could definitely tell the difference with layup defense set maxed out. Before, I could go in the paint with Westbrook and usually it would be automatic. Now its no longer a given anymore. I like that.
That's what I was aiming for! Glad it's working like it should
Advertisements - Register to remove