View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:44 PM   #45
bwiggy33
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Could a Lockout Affect NHL 13's Sales?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
Not so much sales in my case, but I've lost the desire to play since October 10. Normally I'd watch a game then fire it up. No games = loss of itch to play.
100% describes me. I'm very partial on whether I like the game or not, but I can definitely say that the lockout is affecting me playing the game. I know I'd be playing it if the season was going on. Honestly even since the day I got it I haven't really had that long session of NHL where I don't want to put the controller down. This lockout is no doubt depressing though. It hit me last night how much I missed watching the NHL. There was nothing on TV. The Twolves were on but I don't watch any basketball besides the occasional college game. What's worse is ya there is college but that's only on two days a week. Luckily the Russian Super Series has been on NHL Network. After tonight though, that's over. Just sucks all around.

Also to add on I don't really think NHL lost many sales because of the lockout, but I do think that there are people out there that aren't playing the game due to the lockout. So very similar to myself. The lockout had absolutely no influence on my purchase though.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea

Last edited by bwiggy33; 11-15-2012 at 11:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove