View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:08 AM   #232
achieveduser
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by maltliquor23
Checking out the new set wasnt having any issues with 1.3. Rockets (me) vs Cavs all i am seeing is alley oop repeatedly not even to the half yet and the cavs have thrown 15 in the first 20 minutes. Something is off with steals too. Irving has turned it over 6 times 5 steals by Lin... Frusterated isnt the word for it. Any ideas. I have had nothing but headaches right now. BTW cavs shot 13% in the first quarter. 1 make was on Alley opp play. 2nd quarter 14 pip all via oop
Hmmm I just played a game NY (Me) vs LAL (CPU).

I saw CPU throwing alley oop to Dwight Howard about 3 times during the entire game. After all, it's Dwight Howard so that's okay with me.

I'm pretty happy with CPU box score. I play with 11 min quarter because I enjoy low scoring games... CPU shot attempts should been higher if I played 12 min. So here it is...

Kobe: 24 pts (10/21), 6 reb, 2 ast
D. Howard: 18 pts (9/17), 5 reb -> low reb # for Howard. His match up, Chanlder grabbed 14 reb against him.
S. Nash: 14 pts (6/13), 8 reb, 8 ast
Gasol: 7 pts (3/10), 8 reb

I'm thinking of going back to 12 min quarters with new slider set. With previous versions, I used to have teams scoring over 100 points all the time but now it looks like both User and CPU have to really work for their points.

Great improvements.. I really like this.