View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 04:24 AM   #768
Rewmac
Rookie

Rewmac's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

I'm kind of in a desperate need of help. What I would like to balance out is that the CPU does not outscore me with hell of a lot of points, while I got realistic shots. I also would like to drive in for dunks more easily (guessing that defensive awareness lowering). I either beat the CPU by a lot or it beats me. I would like to see more shot misses from the CPU. I'm still messing around to find the perfect fit for me, but could you please explain these things. Like what makes it easier to drive in occasionally, how is the real user % shot work and if I set any attribute, tendency for the CPU does it effect the CPU player on my team? The last question mainly goes for fouls, stamina, fatigue and defensive skills (ie blocks).

Last night I had an epic match with Boston against the Nets, then with New York I easily beat the Spurs without struggle, then with the Spurs I could hold my own for the 2quarters then Carmelo went into "I'm gonna shoot 100% from the field" mode, while my field goal were realistic.

Last edited by Rewmac; 11-16-2012 at 04:27 AM.