steviephresh319's Arena

OVR: 0
WWE 13: A New Wrestling Universe

Game: WWE '13
System: PS3
Mode: Universe Mode
Rosters: Current/Attitude era Superstars

About the Author:
Hey guys, my name is Steve and i'm going to be starting up a WWE '13 Universe and wanted to post my story on here. I stopped watching wrestling around 5th-6th grade, so i've been out of wrestling for about 10 years. The last wrestling game I played was WWE Smackdown! Here Comes the Pain for the Playstation 2, so it's been a while!

I wanted to briefly mention all that because with my long hiatus, my wrestling knowledge has diminished quite a bit. Alliances, rivalries, catch-phrases by superstars, newer superstars, etc. - I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT! That being said, this WWE Universe will be completely made up. Wrestlers may become allies who you would have never dreamed about teaming up together. It could also be the other way around, wrestlers that are allies in real life may turn out to be enemies in my WWE universe. This may cause some people to lose interest in this because they won't see the "realism", but I figure hey, rather than do a ton of research to find out who's allies with who and who's enemies with who, i'll just have fun with this and let it play out the way the game wants it too.

On top of this, I will be creating my own wrestler to join in on the fun. I have yet to check out what the creation zone is like and I haven't even touched the Universe Mode yet, just been playing the ATTITUDE ERA to get the unlockables. But, if anyone is interested in being included in this, let me know and I will make up a wrestler for you.

Hope you guys enjoy what I have to offer and I will be sending out applications if anyone is interested in signing up to be a part of the action!
Advertisements - Register to remove