Old 11-16-2012, 06:29 PM   #245
EccentricMeat
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLGYL
I'm at halftime with your new version and bed's roster (and i'll not finish the game)

Golden State (me) 73 / Minnesota 32 WTF ??!

I shot over 60% (7/8 3pts) they shot under 30% (0/4 3pts)
They made 18 of they're 32 pts in the paint (+ 12 FT)

I run plays, take good shots, play FB and every shoot goes in.
They just don't play basket, they don't do anything and always finish by a contested shot missed...

I simply think this set don't go with bed's roster, and i'll wait till they make they're own slider set for the roster cause it's just not fun right now.

I really don't understand why it was this easy for me and why the CPU don't play (like they've had no system...)

I'll maybe try one last game with other teams this week end, we'll see.
Yeah, I am highly doubting that my sliders are compatible with BWR's roster. Sorry about that! I do believe that there are a few slider sets made specifically for that roster file though, so I would give those a try!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarcguy
About to finally start my association. When adjusting attack the basket, should any tweaks be made to coach profiles? I've only adjusted the main sliders & am happy so far. Just a final check though. Lol!
The only Coach Profile edits that should be made are posted in the OP. I haven't made any other edits (so far), so doing so would have unknown affects on my slider set. Best to just leave all other Coach Profile sliders alone for now!

Also, I would hold off on starting your Association for a few more hours. I'm working on a major update to these sliders, and they should be out sometime tonight!
Advertisements - Register to remove