Old 11-17-2012, 09:59 AM   #776
mkharsh33
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewmac
Well I had an epix match true bit un the end wade shot like 27 from 30 I loved the match. I also have put in attacking the basket to 40 so they are occasionally attacking me. Love the sliders, the beuty to it is that I have to balance it to fit my skills. I can't believe that you messed around with these so much

I really like these sliders, but there is still way too much scoring going on. I mean I play with 8-9 minute quarters. I have close game, enjoying it like hell, but I'm in the 3rd quarter amd 1:41 remaining Thunder - Nets 75-78. Is there anything I could do to make myself and the CPU miss more? I use user timing (personal preference). OR how is the real % different? Thanks for the help and sorry for so many questions I just want to understand the sliders.
I guess just lower the shooting sliders by one click each - Not sure how to fix this. I play a simulation-like style of basketball. I run if it's there, but if not, then I settle it down and run plays, typically shooting with under 6 seconds left on the shot clock. But I haven't played this game in probably a week and a half - just work on rosters, then I don't play it. I just don't enjoy it...