Old 11-17-2012, 04:14 PM   #253
EccentricMeat
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewmac
I'm wondering about the pump fakes. CPU should fall far more times than it actually does. Is there something to this or a slider? I don't want it to fall for it everytime but there are obvious situation when it should fall for it.
The CPU falls for pump fakes at a realistic rate IMO. If you need to see more, I'm not sure which slider would affect this but my guess would be On-Ball Defense. However, lowering that will have other negative effects on gameplay, so I would just leave it as-is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enyc718
Just wanted to give you mad props on these sliders. It took me a while to find a good set. I was about 8 games into my association. I found these sliders and glad I started over.

Good job on updating so frequently, my sliders go as yours do. So my game, as far as gameplay, are in your hands. Some of you should get paid for this.

Peace.

Edit: BTW, I am seeing a whole different types of animations with these sliders.
That's what I was aiming for, so I'm glad everything is working out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yabudabi
Played well on this game. Maybe it was because it was the heat? Game was high scoring..im not sure if that's normal for both of these teams. But the feel of this game was way more better with the lastest update. Here are the stats

Area of concerns:
1) perfect free throw shooting for USER.
2) turnovers are low?
Did you have Free Throw Difficulty set to 80? If so, that means that the FT Difficulty slider is reversed, so bump it down to 70 and you should be set.

As for Turnovers and Field Goal Percentage, I think I can fix those easily. For Field Goal Percentage, bump the User and CPU Layup/Jumpshot Defense Strength (Release) to 60 and 62, respectively (as shown now in the OP).

For Turnovers, were you seeing the CPU deflect and/or intercept enough passes? Or was it easy to pass it to a rolling big man on the Pick and Roll? Also, did the CPU get any on-ball steals or take the ball away from you immediately after you caught a pass in traffic?

Last edited by EccentricMeat; 11-17-2012 at 04:22 PM.