Old 11-18-2012, 04:29 PM   #265
EccentricMeat
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by achieveduser
Chicago Bulls (Me) at Boston Celtics (CPU)
Jan 1, 1234Final
Chicago

Boston

Top Performers
Chicago Bulls
D. Rose - 35 pts, 7 ast
R. Hamilton - 17 pts, 4 reb
Boston Celtics
K. Garnet - 28 pts, 10 reb
P. Pierce - 22 pts, 5 reb, 4 ast
Team Stats Comparison

CHIBOS
FG Made-Att40/77 (51%)41/89 (46%)
3PT Made-Att2/135/12
FT Made-Att18/2320/21
Rebounds4342
Assists1931
Turnovers113
Steals311
Blocks22

Game play was really great. To me, this slider set has one of the best flow out of all the EM versions I played. I no longer see any jerky animation where players all of sudden moving really fast to do finishing moves... also normally enjoy speedy game play which is something new with this slider set.

I had more turnovers than the CPU and it costed me a game at the end but that's totally fine by me. I know my mistakes and I expect this number to go down after I play few more games with new updates. Also my steal attempts are always low so I have to work on that.

Here is the best part. I was able to pull off 5-6 Derrick Rose moments which was really nice! At first, I thought CPU wasn't defending well enough but after all, it was D Rose I was controlling... I tried to get past defenders with other players but it was much harder and even when I was able to, finishing wasn't going to be good as Rose... so I'm not concerned about this at all.

Also after few moments with D Rose slashing, CPU adjusted its defence with double team and became really aggressive with me when I was using him. Ha so I ended up turning the ball over few times at very crucial moment.

CPU's ball movement was really smooth... I haven't entered vannwolfhawk's recent playbook edits yet but I'm still very satisfied with the work CPU was doing with this slider set. I can't wait till I input some edits to see how everything will play out. Box score for the CPU is very satisfying.

Lastly, I usually end up with high FG% for the user when using your slider set and this time was no different. No big problems though since I will just lower inside, close, and mid shot sliders. Problem fixed!

Thanks for sharing your sliders always.
I've got to say, do NOT lower any of the shot success sliders. Especially Inside and Close. If you lower those, too many easy shots will be missed and the low post game will be completely worthless.

The fix is in the "Layup/Jumpshot Defense Strength Release". If this is increased, contact shots and shots in traffic will go in at a lower %.

I just need to figure the right value for these two sliders. I'm thinking 65 for both User and CPU, but I'm not sure yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove