Old 11-18-2012, 11:32 PM   #280
Yabudabi
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

here's the 2 games that i played

USER (hornets) CPU (bucks)

USER (jazz) CPU (nuggets)

basing on these 2 games..i can say FT % issue was fixed.

CONCERNS:
1) need to see more blocks

2) alley oop needs to be toned down. im seeing too many. i think an avg of 2 alley oop should be enough..correct me if im wrong

3) noticed that CPU still likes to attack the basket too much. fast breaks are ok but what happens is when CPU gets the rebound and the PG/SG gets the ball past half court, the point seems set on pushing the ball inside the paint. if you lose your step on defense..it's an easy score. but if you don't and still the PG/SG was able to get inside, that's when your team's defensive positions gets f****ed up. lots of players get jammed inside. hard to see who to guard sometimes leads to the point passing the ball to an open big man inside. this problem is what makes the game unrealistic IMO. we need to see more passing and outside shooting instead of the the PG/SG tries to bully their way inside. maybe lower offensive awareness?

4) there are times when CPU sets up a half court play, there aren't much ball movement. shot clock is already winding down and this player who's not supposed to be taking any last second shots hogs the ball and won't pass it until he takes the shot when the shot clock expires which is too predictable.

5) CPU wins on hustle most of the time

that's all for now. hope we can find a way to solve these issues.

Last edited by Yabudabi; 11-18-2012 at 11:38 PM.