View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:53 AM   #292
achieveduser
Rookie

OVR: 2
Hi EM,I just want to say it's really great that you are helping every one of us by suggesting how to tweak the slider to make it a better fit for everyone. Your explanation and patience are greatly appreciated.

However sometimes I don't experience certain 'concerns' that others may experience in my game since we all have different expectations and different game play style. (I'm sure others don't have same concerns as I do because of this)

I guess what I'm trying to say is don't over work yourself with editing your slider set daily. Your replies with suggestions are helpful enough for users to make necessary changes in their game. I think you should let people (including myself) play your new version at least 3-5 times before you release new update.

I just don't want you to burn yourself. Also it's kinda tough for us to keep up with giving feed backs when new changes are so frequent.

By the way, your tendencies and how CPU plays has been great for a very long time. That's why I don't really post CPU box scores any more.

I think you are very close to perfecting your slider set. At least that's how I feel. With your suggestions for better fitting will make it even better for certain individuals... I think the time to just enjoy the game is very near.

Just my thoughts...

Last edited by achieveduser; 11-19-2012 at 10:00 AM.