View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:36 PM   #973
Weewam
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Just finished my second game as the Bengals, will put the box score up when I get back from taking an exam. Some quick thoughts first though:

*something that seems to be a trend through two games is high yardage. Not saying that is a bad thing, but one thing in particular strikes me as iffy. Return yards. With the kickoff change to the 35 yard line, touchbacks have become commonplace, and I think kickoff power at 47 may not necessarily reflect that. I think there was only a single touchback in the game I just played. I'm not saying I want to take kick returns out of the game, absolutely not, but I think wind factor will make enough of a difference to allow a few returns if kick power is set at 50 or even higher. This change alone would drop total yardage by 100 yards or so, making it more realistic.
*My first game had ionly 3 drops between both teams - this game saw 12 between both teams. Could have just been a bad game, but its something to look out for. It's kind of alleviated by the fact that most of the drops were from poorly rated players.
*Fatigue needs to be addressed. In my Baltimore game, Rice had what, 32 carries? This game, Trent Richardson had 29 carries. Maybe raising fatigue to 65 or 75 will help give more realistic carries? It's a big deal because if you give those 10 carries to the backup, I don't know if he would be as effective.

I'll have more feedback when I get back.