Old 11-20-2012, 09:38 PM   #977
iitzant15
Rookie

iitzant15's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude... How in the world are you able to put up so much offense?

Holy crap! I believe that you should enter the Madden Challenge, because with your set of skills, your sh _ t is legit ....

Please DO SHARE, how you are putting up these offensive numbers....

I can hold my own, and I STRUGGLE to put up 31 pts with these sliders... Yet, you are the second coming of the "Greatest Show on Turf"... In fact, you make the "Greatest Show on Turf" look like the Chicago Bears offense....I am not worthy ...

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.[/b][/i]

honestly i have no idea how my offense is putting up so many yards because i have changed QB's 3 times in my CCM, im getting sacked 5-10 times a game in key situations, and im also missing sooooo many field goals but idk i played QB in high school and even though this is just a game i know what to do in certain situations when i see a defense itching to make a play...i just counter it. i follow your rules to the 'T' and am having lots of fun attacking areas of the defense that show any signs of weakness. I use Pittsburgs playbook and throw a lot of quick game and in certain situations when sudden change happens i throw the ball deep off of play action and thats mainly how my big plays happen.