Old 11-21-2012, 12:11 AM   #2810
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckunda4
Alright, started a new fantasy CCM as Eagles....blue sliders, very fast speed, 20 threshold and mostly same penalty sliders. Kept both PI's at 50 because I read something about putting them at 100 makes the CPU perceive that the coverage is too tight, therefore they'll never throw the ball down the field...does anybody know if this is true? I'll keep an eye on this myself. I'm really trying to find a way to get the CPU to throw more and deeper down the field.

First game lost 14-10 to the Browns. Pretty ugly game, not a lot of first downs. A couple of things I liked: Faster gamespeed really looked like an NFL game. Have to make quick decisions and really be good with USER controlled player to make tackles on defense. Also, offense was pretty tough which I actually really liked, although I was sacked 5 times...gotta work on calling protections. Still brutal CPU playcalling, but it's only 1 game. CPU threw 14! times compared to 32 designed run plays. I played against Vick, who did take off a few times which was realistic but only 3-4 throws that were more than 10 yards downfield. Again, first game with these sliders so I'll be patient but I'll look for anything that seems strange.

Looking for any help Jarodd and can't wait to see what your sliders look like! Oh, and I also would like to hear about the Pass Reaction slider theory. I left that and CPU INTs at 50 after seeing that the slider may be reversed. Thanks
Yeah it's reversed man.. I already made the changes to the front page..