Old 11-21-2012, 12:46 AM   #2813
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsmetalbooze
after some time with your sliders in a game (not Practice mode)...

btw, i was playing mostly Blue set but with CPU pass reaction at 30 and INTs at 65)...

the CPU had the best -- and most realistic pass game with the Ravens i've seen in a LONG time with Madden.

the CPU run game (your Blue sliders) only averaged 3.5 YPC with Rice. he broke a few tackles but i was stacking the box a lot (my old slider forced me to with almost every run breaking multiple tackles).

so, love the CPU pass game but wonder if the CPU will ever have a breakout run game. need to play more.

funnily enough, even though i lowered CPU tackle to 40 and raised CPU run reaction to 95, i was still running well -- but no broken tackles, just finding holes. i guess that happens. need a bigger sample size.

so, all in all, the most fun i had in a while. it was a scoreless game till late in the first half, so that was unusual, than some sloppy passes lost me the game in the second.

can't wait to try your new tweaked sliders (for the inverted pass reaction).

great work, if people haven't tried your sliders do it. another thing. the CPU with the Ravens through a lot more than ran, which is weird for me but good; in the past, the CPU ran way too much. perhaps the success in the air influence the play calling but it felt real.

BTW, do you consider the Y button (Xbox) cheese? i threw a medium pass to Shockey and he took it like 70 yards missing at least two defenders with some silly *** Y button hopping. it felt kinda cheesey but it was fun...
Give it a few games.. The CPU usually plays like crap if you consistently change sliders from game to game. Sliders take about a game or two to settle in.. Trust me there run game will pick up. If it doesn't after 3 or 4 games without tweaking anything move there rushing to the black set..

If you aren't hitting the analog stick with your power RB you won't be breaking many tackles. You should be breaking plenty of tackles or at leaswt slipping off alot of tackles with that set up because I slip off a decent amount of tackles per game with the CPUs tackling at 60..