View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 04:16 PM   #148
at23steelers
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Kanobi's Custom NFL2k13/APF2k8 Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiCubs
wha's up 2K Heads!! so i love me some APF2K8...love it. I recently stumbled across all of the info regarding the 2k13 roster project etc and i was blown away! very very excited about transferring the roster files from RateSports.com and will definitely be making a donation, no doubt. i do have a couple questions though.

so all 32 NFL teams are represented....which is insanely amazing. my question though is this: when starting a season, will all teams be available in the season mode? is there anything i need to know about how to make that happen? or can i only have a certain number of teams? One more question: i have seen a couple posts about the player ratings. do they need to be tweaked once i get the roster files?

my apologies for the noobish nature of my questions. i am stoked to get these rosters uploaded to to my xbox over Thanksgiving break!

long live 2K Football, baby!!!
I can try to answer them, but others will probably answer better.

1. In season mode and play now mode, I believe roughly 6-8 teams are missing from the file, because that's how many are created in the game. In each file, it's obviously different missing teams, so pick wisely. Remember, just because there is about 24-26 teams in the roster, you can only play as 8 of them, so again pick wisely.

2. I believe WWBlue is taking on the task of changing the rosters of some teams. Ratesports are obviously a little outdated since they're from TC. Also, I believe due to the game, teams have way less players than a 53 man roster. So, on the Steelers I just have Redman and Rainey on my team.