RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
F. Davis56012.00
P. Garcon3248.00
S. Moss16363.01
KICKINGFGXPPTSLG
N. Rackers1/22/2551
PUNTINGTOTYDSAVG-20
N. Harris835744.60

So, after losing the season opener to Baltimore, my Bengals have turned it around to win two close ones against the Browns and the Redskins. This particular game was closer than the 27-17 score indicates, and boy, you talk about a tale of two halves. Dalton threw his first pick on just a poor decision with about :30 left in the second quarter, so we left the first half losing 10-3. And may I say, I am one goddamn helluva coach. I don't know what kind of speech I gave them in the locker room, but they came into the second a completely different team. After a 3 and out, we forced a fumble on the punt and got the ball inside the 30. Two plays later, Dalton hits Sanu on a quick stop and Sanu makes a beeyoo-tiful spin move to get around the corner, going 24 yards for the score. On the 'Skins next drive, Rey Mauluga finally earned his bonus by strip-sacking RGIII, which Taylor Mays recovered. Dalton drove the Bengals to the 18 yard line, where he found Sanu on a quick slant and Sanu was able to dink and dive for his second TD. All of a sudden, the Bengals have a 17-10 lead, which they were able to hold for the rest of the game.

So....game recap aside (and it was exciting), let's get to the feedback.

*This game played differently than the first two - it was MUCH more defensive. I think that's why I enjoyed it more. There were more 3 and outs, more punts, more stalled drives. I think one reason for this was that I was able to effectively shut down their running game. Helu broke a big 38 yarder on me, but that was about it. Their passing game was likewise dormant until the final half of the third quarter, when RGIII finally started throwing it.
*Ebb and flow, ebb and flow...that's what this game was all about. The real NFL talks about how points off of turnovers are so important, and that's what made this game. The two fumbles gave my team a huge boost in morale and it showed. One stat to show that - I had just one third down conversion in the first half; in the second half I had 7.
*I'm kicking myself because I forgot to write down the dropped passes, but they continued to be an issue. I did notice that, on my team, the drops are coming from the same guys, so it is at least consistent. As a side note, Jermaine Gresham is in danger of losing his starting position. (5 drops in the last two games O.O)
*One thing that I have noticed over all three of my games is that I tend to hold a definite advantage in time of possession. The overall play count for both teams falls into the NFL average, about 120-130 combined, but from that, I usually tend to have around 70, to their 55. I know in this game I was eating time to secure a win, but the other games not so much. Is anyone else seeing their possession time consistently around 33, 34 minutes?
*Penalties remain few and far between. I did have a 15 yard penalty called for roughing the passer, which was interesting, but I would expect more than 3 penalties combined in a game.

I can't really think of anything else to nitpick on right now. Overall, the gameplay seemed smooth, and very exciting. So far, I'm loving the sliders.

Sweeet game.... Thank you so much for the feedback, IT IS JUST WHAT I NEED TO IMPROVE UPON THE BASE SET....

PLEASE make sure that when I drop the edits that you plug them in.... IT IS BEST THAT YOU START YOUR CCM FROM SCRATCH when pluggin' in sliders, this way you are guaranteed that that the fresh sliders have taken hold immediately....

It was my goal from the onset of my slider journey to have games "feel" different game to game.... This is WHY I STRESS, that you must play my sliders at least six games.... I have personally found that NO 2 games are alike.... Each one has their own "gem" that makes playing that game a memorable user experience....

What my lab work has taught me, is that we all want a fair competitive game.... Losing is acceptable as long as we believe and feel that the playing field is "even-smevens" for both sides....

While these latest sliders are very challenging for some of you, if you stick with them I PROMISE you that your learning curve will adjust and you will soon absolutely fall in love with them....

These sliders DEMAND that you understand basic football 101.... You have to know how to deal with, D-Line dominating your O-Line, how to be patient and run behind your blockers, one-cut and hit the holes of the defense at the right time, blitzes (hint: more 2 TE packages where TE are on the same side as the BEEEEEAAAAAST who is destroying you, more draws, screens, etc) .... The CPU A.I., WILL adjust and give you some breathing room once you burn it a few times with some quick slants, curls, counters, screens, draws etc....

Going forward, I am addressing PICS, lack of penalty's, lack of fumbles, drops (although having 4-6 drops a game I can live with), better O-Line / D-Line interaction....

I hope you have noticed how "smooooooth" the game feels with these sliders.... Buuuuutttaaarrr my brudda, they are BUTTER.....

Keep posting, I really dig the insight I get from other peeps on how these sliders play out...

Lates...

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.