View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 12:36 PM   #1
mrbigshot
Rookie

mrbigshot's Arena

OVR: 1
NBA classic hoops 2k14...

Okay, so I had a thought just sprout in my mind, and although it is a relatively raw idea, I think it would work wonders for 2k. Since many of us appreciate classic roster incorporated into the 2k series, and we absolutely love playing the game, Why can't 2k create a separate series and gear it specifically to classic rosters? So we would have the official NBA 2k that comes out on release date...and just have a specific year in history that most would appreciate and work on one of those every year. Just put in the same engine as the regular 2k game same everything except rosters and such...maybe some different game modes. THAT would make me SO inclined to make me purchase...especially if it were only 20-30 bucks. I mean, if we're not going to get college hoops why not create another iteration of a whole new series?

thinka bout it...

playing with the 1995-1996 roster with all the new techonology and maybe even some cool new features separate from NBA 2k14? or even make it completely different than 2k except for the physics and realism/simulation...it would have everything from association mode to blacktop and authentic courts of that time and rosters...I mean it would GIVE 2k so much space to simply just focus on classic rosters instead of jamming everything in one disc and making some fans disappointed cause they left some critical element of "classic" teams out. Or...we could have a double disk...one is the standard nba 2k and the other is classic mode.

would it be marketable? YES. especially the older generation..

would it sell? yes!

and the year after that...we could have the 1988-1989 season....or 1979-1980. hell we could even go back to the 70's and early 60's.

I'd love to 2k do that. I'd buy it for sure.

please 2k consider this. or a variant of that!
Advertisements - Register to remove